Victor Gudema is a fifteen year old boy who has many unique qualities, only some of which are having Aspergers, ADD, and OCD.
He creates drawings and paintings of some of the images that he sees vividly in his mind, often experienced not just in the imagination, but in a very real way. You will see heroes, monsters, mobsters, and mythic creatures floating across his compositions that are done in paint and ink on wood panels. He has very specific narratives about the lives, talents, and purposes of his creations — they all have in-depth backstories! Some entities are those that frighten him, some make him laugh, and some give him hope or feelings of protection. Creating his artworks help him slay the dragons, cheer with the heros, and release them from his mind.
In addition to making his artwork, he enjoys spending time with his pet cat and dogs, playing and making up designs for video games, reading, riding his bike, and playing in the park with his brother Max.
- ■ Victor’s Paintings at Art Basel Exhibition At Picadillo Art Gallery
- ■ Victor’s Paintings at Boynton Beach Cultural Center Exhibit
- ■ Victor in Sugar Sand Park Judged Exhibit
- ■ Mini-Exhibit with 15 pieces at new co-working space in boca called EGLAvator.
- ■ Victor on the Cover of PureHoney Magazine
- ■ Victor’s First NFT on Rarible